Started by michaelmode

IdConfirmed

IdConfirmed

Last Seen
19 Feb 2020
Topics
IGN
IdConfirmed

This claiming system is fairly unique - I've never seen a claiming system like this on any other server.

I'm that guy that made the improvements to CraftMC's Survival Shop

CraftMC's Survival Shop

IdConfirmed · 18 days ago
choochoo500

choochoo500

Last Seen
19 Feb 2020
Topics
IGN
choochoo500

Indeed. I personally like it, some don't... for some reason.

Yoop doo dee scoop. Scoop doo dee Yoop. Woop doo dee scoop, dee scoop, dee doop, dee coop? Woop doo dee scoop scoop.

choochoo500 · 18 days ago
michaelmode

michaelmode

Last Seen
19 Feb 2020
Topics
IGN
michaelmode
IdConfirmed:

This claiming system is fairly unique - I've never seen a claiming system like this on any other server.

Choo (choochoo500):

Indeed. I personally like it, some don't... for some reason.

I enjoy the new claiming system. To me, it's one of the things that make CraftMC seem like a unique server. 

michaelmode | CraftMC Moderator

Discord: @michaelmode#5950

Server Rules | Report a Player | Apply for Staff | Appeal a Punishment | Report a Bug

michaelmode · 17 days ago
imlikettea

imlikettea

Last Seen
19 Feb 2020
Topics
IGN
imlikettea

Some additional neat commands:

/ps changeowner - if you ever want to give your claim to someone else.

/ps setname - rather than having [username]'s claim, you can have it be something custom (if you wanted to have it be the name of a village or city, something like that). Just make sure that it's appropriate. 

/ps who - this will tell you who all is on your claim at that moment. 

/ps enable/disable - temporarily disable your claim so that others can have access, then enable it again so your land is protected. 

~ ily. 

imlikettea · 16 days ago
choochoo500

choochoo500

Last Seen
19 Feb 2020
Topics
IGN
choochoo500
imlikettea:

Some additional neat commands:

/ps changeowner - if you ever want to give your claim to someone else.

/ps setname - rather than having [username]'s claim, you can have it be something custom (if you wanted to have it be the name of a village or city, something like that). Just make sure that it's appropriate. 

/ps who - this will tell you who all is on your claim at that moment. 

/ps enable/disable - temporarily disable your claim so that others can have access, then enable it again so your land is protected. 

That's neat and all, but what does /ps enable/disable do? What does "disable" mean? Block access? Block the ability to mess with blocks?

Yoop doo dee scoop. Scoop doo dee Yoop. Woop doo dee scoop, dee scoop, dee doop, dee coop? Woop doo dee scoop scoop.

choochoo500 · 14 days ago
IdConfirmed

IdConfirmed

Last Seen
19 Feb 2020
Topics
IGN
IdConfirmed
Choo (choochoo500):

That's neat and all, but what does /ps enable/disable do? What does "disable" mean? Block access? Block the ability to mess with blocks?

/ps enable/disable turns on/off the block protection within the claim area so anyone can essentially interact, break and place things.

I'm that guy that made the improvements to CraftMC's Survival Shop

CraftMC's Survival Shop

IdConfirmed · 14 days ago
choochoo500

choochoo500

Last Seen
19 Feb 2020
Topics
IGN
choochoo500
IdConfirmed:

/ps enable/disable turns on/off the block protection within the claim area so anyone can essentially interact, break and place things.

So basically just /ps allow.

michaelmode

michaelmode

Last Seen
19 Feb 2020
Topics
IGN
michaelmode
Choo (choochoo500):

So basically just /ps allow.

I mean, not really. It's basically toggling whether or not your field is protected or not.

Server Rules | Report a Player | Apply for Staff | Appeal a Punishment | Report a Bug

michaelmode · 14 days ago
choochoo500

choochoo500

Last Seen
19 Feb 2020
Topics
IGN
choochoo500

So basically /ps allow. It's literally the same command. What's even different about it? It's the exact same command, just renamed.

michaelmode

michaelmode

Last Seen
19 Feb 2020
Topics
IGN
michaelmode
Choo (choochoo500):

So basically /ps allow. It's literally the same command. What's even different about it? It's the exact same command, just renamed.

No. /ps allow is used to permit certain people building rights within your protected claim. /ps enable/disable allows you to set a wide-spread flag determining whether or not your field is protected..

michaelmode · 13 days ago