Community Manager

Last Seen
22 Feb 2020
Topics
IGN
Melodaze

Forums Rules

-----

Recently I have seen many rules broken on the forums but it was because many players were not aware of these so-called, "rules". This will hopefully help and stop you from getting punishments.

1. Do not double post. For example, if you say "Hi" on a thread then a few moments later you post another comment saying, "Oh and I agree." or quote someone and say something about it and quote another person within seconds or something along these lines. This is called double-posting which creates spam and is prohibited. It is only considered double posting if there isn't someone who posted after you.

2. Do not post something with less than two characters, meaning you cannot post "<3" or ": )" as this is spam posting. Instead you can put, "Aw! <3" which would not be considered spam.

3. Do not create threads if directed towards a certain member (unless it's a report, etc.). These threads are unnecessary and create hostility, arguments. You can prevent this by reaching them through PM instead.

4. Do not create thread titles that are not relevant to your topic. For example, do not put set it as "I AM DYING" if you are talking about how much you love the server. It's unnecessary and "clickbait". Title threads appropriately.

5. Do not swear in your threads or be rude. Same rules apply as well as in-game. Any swearing or forms of bypassing, etc. will get your post removed.

6. Do not disrespect any staff or members of the community through PM or on a separate thread/post.

7. Do not post links on your profile, threads, or anywhere on the site. The only exception to this rule is if you are posting a relevant YouTube video or something that is CraftMC/iDeactivateMC/Peppzzii/Minecraft related. (Buycraft, Gyazo/Screenshots, etc.)

8. Do not create arguments on threads. If there is something bothering you with a thread, feel free to PM me on the forums or take the argument to PM.

9. Do not bump threads. For example, if a thread is old and hasn't been commented on, don't decide to necropost (randomly comment). Necroposting is if you comment on a thread ten days after its last post.

10. Don't plagiarize, whether that be on staff applications or if someone creates a forum game, etc..

11. Make appropriate use of the "report" button but don't abuse it. If you want to contact a staff member, do it through PM, not through the report system.

12. Do not create threads as simple as "Thank you for Active Member" or "I am busy at school and won't be online". Make things like this profile posts instead.

---=(+)=---

If any of these rules are broken, you will receive punishments. If you have any questions regarding these rules, feel free to PM me. Always remember that even though some rules are not explicitly stated, use common sense to realize what is and is not allowed. Thanks for reading and I hope the rest of your day is wonderful!

x3
Melodaze#0001
Melodaze · 15 days ago · Last edited: 15 days ago